Voter Fraud Data and Videos
There are many close elections in Minnesota.
It is very important the legislature create a balanced policy that guarantees people the opportunity to vote, while at the same time, guaranteeing that their eligibility is verified.
In the recent past, we saw many close elections, for example:
- a U. S. Senate race decided by just 312 votes;
- Seven House and Senate races decided by a 50 votes or less;
- a school board race decided by one vote;
- school referendum in Washington County decided by just four votes;
- a mayoral election that ended up in a tie and was decided by a coin flip.
A recent authoritative and compelling study by the American Academy of Political and Social Science shows that 7 in 10 felons register democrat.
" A new study of how criminals vote found that most convicts register Democratic, a key reason in why liberal lawmakers and governors are eager for them to get back into the voting booth after their release. “Democrats would benefit from additional ex-felon participation,” said the authoritative study in The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science." Click here to read the rest of the study